Clinical Dermatology Doctors in Anchorage, AK
Alaska Dermatology Laser & Skin Cancer Center offers the latest state-of-the-art services. We offer general dermatology services to infants, children, adolescents and adults of all ages. We also specialize in non-invasive cosmetic procedures for men and women.
Skin conditions can happen to anyone and Alaska Dermatology Laser & Skin Cancer Center understands that patients need treatment.
Clinical Dermatology refers to commonly-treated skin conditions such as:
- Skin Cancer – Abnormal growth of skin cells, most often developed on skin highly expose to sun’s rays.
- Acne – Facial, neck, back, shoulder pimples, lumps, or plugged pores. Acne may be caused by oil overproduction in the skin, hair follicle blockage, and bacteria growth within hair follicles.
- Eczema – General term for dermatitis or “itchy rash” that develops in the skin and causes itching, blistering, and peeling.
- Psoriasis – Immune system overreaction that causes inflammation and flaking of the skin.
- Rosacea – Vascular diseases of cheeks that results in red lesions, deeper color than acne lesions.
At Alaska Dermatology Center, we always put forth patients’ needs and give them the treatment they need. Clinical skin conditions while not always severe, can definitely affect self-esteem. We are here to ensure your confidence back in your beauty.
Dr. Michael Cusack is a member of The American Academy of Dermatology, a great resource to learn more about skin and scalp related conditions, diseases, and treatments.
More Resources for Clinical DermatologyAlaska Medical Society
Alaska State Medical Association